Luc and all other,
there could be some other reason that we don't hear from Paul with this
covid-19 situation.
I have been always in contact with Paul since version 1.02 via phone and other
technology
But didn't hear from him anymore since 31-03-2020 so lets hope nothing else is
going on.

Maybe I am old school but automatic uploads isn't a top priority since you can
do it
with a few click, importing from wsjt(-x) can be done also very easy off line.
My point is are we still radioamateurs or just users that only depend on a
computer?
Every qso I make in FT8 or JT65 mode I type in myself and then I am sure the
details
Are correct in my log.
Why you may ask.
I made a lot of rigfiles where only standard modes can be used/selected not all
the new modes
That grow every day, infact these all count for Digital mode. If for example
dx4win receive
mode = 1 then depending on the rigfile it know that the mode is USB. If it
receive mode = 0
then it know it is LSB but if it receive mode = 5 (USB-D or data) then how it
has to know it is FT8
and not JT65 with submode JT65b? At that moment the program needs to act
different
and depend on a "txt" that comes in and not on a value............
In my opinion this is not done in 123 to make it fool prove.

My 2 cents

Guy ON4AOI - OT7K