If there is interest and there is a report or file generated by LoTW that
has the  "Japanese Prefectures", "Japan Century Cities" and/or "Japan
Century Guns" information in it, I could possibly write a program that
would read a DX4WIN .DXQ (export) file and the LoTW report/file and add the
"Japanese Prefectures", "Japan Century Cities" and/or "Japan Century Guns"
codes to either "Notes for this QSO or "Notes for this call" fields.
Optionally, I could set "Custom award" and "Custom award value" for the
matching QSOs.

First I would need a copy of a LoTW report or file that has the "Japanese
Prefectures", "Japan Century Cities" and/or "Japan Century Guns"
information in it.

I'm willing to do this if there is interest.

73,
Lee  N7NU