I have a problem with Version 9.0.9.1259.  I have been entering QSL cards this
morning and noticed two things.  Screen freezes For a period of time then goes
back to normal after 5 to 10 seconds when saving changes made to a QSO and
checking the confirmed box in the Logging window does not show up in the Same
Call window for that QSO.  Checking the Task Manager during freeze ups shows no
increase in CPU activity.  Now I brought up Version 8 and have no freeze ups
when saving info in that version and confirming in Logging window properly
shows up in the Same Call window.  Any ideas what is causing this in Version 9?
 Your help would be appreciated.

John. (N1JP)