I might be missing your point....but there aere already two fields in the
QSO window for each QSO made. Notes for this QSO and Notes for this Call
(if I remember correctly, I don't have the program loaded on this
computer). So are you talking about some other kind of comments? I use them
frequently. When I work someone with the same radio as me, I'll put a
comment in the QSO in one of those fields. When I get a new radio, I add
comments like "first 6 meter contact on new FT991A"....or "he's using same
microphone as me"....and on and on, etc, etc.

So are you talking about something different? Because there are already TWO
comment fields as the software already is. So I'm a bit confused what you
are asking for....is it something different....

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP