OK, that's indeed a good point. It likely would be hard to find notes in
random QSOs. I've never tried searching on those fields....and I wouldn't
be surprised (don't have the software in front of me here on the work
laptop) if there is no search capability on the existing Notes fields.

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP