It's a known problem, scheduled to fixed in the next WJST release.

Best Regardses, Eric (W1EL)

-----Original Message-----
From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of Mark Endorf
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 15:15
To: 'Lee Hallin' <hall...@lanecc.edu>
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN locks up on file import

I have recently updated to WSJT-X release candidate 2.2.2. Upon launching
WSJT-X, I now get a pop up window indicating “Error scanning ADIF log”.
“Invalid ADIF header.”

I took my existing file called wsjt_log.adi (the one I am trying to import),
and renamed it to temp.adi. I then made a few new contacts in FT-8 mode. I was
going to try to import the new contacts, but when I re-launch WSJT-X, I get the
same error message.

I was beginning to think, the problem is with the new version of WSJT-X. Both
ADIF files initially looked proper to me, but I see that the header is labeled
“WSJT ADIF Export <eh>”.

the proper end-of-header for all ADIF versions?

I am running the latest release with all updates installed on a Windows 7
platform.

Perhaps if any of you are part of the WSJT user groups, this issue can be
presented there.

Mark WA0MHJ