If you are not an IOTA chaser, you can skip reading this...

Recently Cezar VE3LYC operated from Tatakoto as TX0T which was then
qualified as IOTA OC-298.  There were several past operations from this
atoll.  These will now also count as IOTA OC-298 instead of IOTA OC-066.
If you have received credit for IOTA OC-066 for one of these past
operations, you will lose that credit.  You will need to find another QSO
with IOTA OC-066 to submit for IOTA credit.

With the help of DX spots and DL6KVA, I have identified the following past
operations from Tatakoto Atoll.  The information on the IOTA World web site
does not include dates but does include callsigns:

https://www.iota-world.org/islands-on-the-air/iota-groups-islands/group/1175.html

The next country file will have the following callsigns associated with the
new IOTA (they are listed chronologically):

    FO0CLA   2000-04-20,2000-05-23
    FO0CLA   2000-06-27,2000-08-01
    FO5RH    2004-07-20,2004-07-21
    FO5RH    2005-09-18,2005-09-27
    FO5RH    2008-05-14,
    TX5TES   2010-07-11,2010-07-25
    FO8AA/P  2015-03-01,2015-04-07
    TX0T     2020-10-30,2020-11-05

Note that FO0CLA (who later became FO5RH) operated from many other islands
in French Polynesia starting in mid-1999, so the start and end dates are
important.  I have done my best to determine the correct dates.  There may
have been other operations from Tatakoto, other than the dates given
above.  If you have a QSL from such an operation, please let me know and I
will make the necessary changes to the country file.

When the next country file is released later this week, you can use
Multiple QSO Operations | Check IOTA to determine which QSOs you may need
to change.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us
<http://www.ad1c.us>