If you know of a contest logging program that has this feature (reporting
on number of QSOs by country) I would be surprised.  More importantly, that
program should be able to accept an import from an .ADI file.   Perhaps the
easier resolution is to export your DX4WIN log and import it into this
logging software you mentioned and then you will have your answers.

Personally, I can't see the value of knowing the count of QSOs by country.
DX4WIN has the summary and other information regarding counts of countries
worked in total, by mode and by band.  That is extremely important to me.

Good luck

Jerry, N9AW