Hi all,

I am looking at someone else's log trying to find "matching" entries
between the LoTW DXCC_QSLs downloaded file and the users log.

I wrote a program to do some of this but there are a lot of issues it
doesn't/can't handle due to a variety of issues.

A simple case example might help explain:

When your log has a QSO date of, say, 7/14/2000 and LoTW's Credit_Granted
date for the same QSO is 7/13/2000, what do you do to reconcile them?

1) Change your log date to match that of LoTW?
2) Make a bogus entry in your log for 7/13/2001 which refers back to your
7/14/2000 entry?
    This may throw off counts for the country or entity of the QSO.
3) If your logged call is wrong, I change the call to what it should have
been and include a
    "Note for this QSO" indicating what I originally copied the call as.
    Ex. ES7BQ was copied as ES7FQ
4) Some other idea?

I don't want to "reinvent the wheel" if others have a reliable/reasonable
way to handle the situation.

73,
Lee  N7NU