From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of WA7AA
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 4:22 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] No start

On 21-Jul-21 13:08, RCSEG wrote:
> Good evening
> My DX4Win does not show on, any of my 3 screens.
> The little icon at the bottom of my screen says the progrtam started,
> but no show.
> Where can I find it ?

Hi, Peter.

A little more information would help troubleshoot your problem. What OS are
you running? How exactly does the icon "say the program started"?
Does DX4Win.exe show up in the task manager apps running list? What happens
when you left click on the DX4Win icon in the taskbar? When you right click?
What happens when you try to run DX4Win from the Start Menu?

73,

Zoran WA7AA