On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 6:26 PM Randy Farmer W8FN wrote:

> Thanks for the input, guys. I agree this really isn't a "problem" at
> all. I was just curious to see if anyone else had noticed it. I
> definitely want to set the LoTW Upload flag for the newly imported QSOs.
> Kostas, I suspect you may be correct that Jim's utility sets both flags,
> since it only has a single checkbox for "Upload". That setting is
> probably redundant, since in my DX4WIN preferences I've checked the LoTW
> Upload box.

The latest version which I've been working on has separate check boxes
for LoTW and eQSL.  I will check to see if they are redundant, and
remove them if so.  I suspect they are NOT redundant because the
resulting .DXQ (to be imported) specifies these logbook fields
directly.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us