Are you saying that if you move that window, and then re-start DX4WIN,
that the window will be somewhere different the next time?
YES, not in the chosen position.

Callsign MGR after pressing F3 and moving to desired position does not stay
at the chosen position after a shutdown and restart of DX4WIN.

Regarding the Calendar, there is a check box on the QSO tab of
Preferences that says, "Check Calendar at startup". Is that box
checked?
YES

I turned on the Master Calls window, and when I restarted DX4WIN, that
window was in the same place as the last time.   So I don't see any
issue there.
NOT in the chosen position after a shutdown and restart of DX4WIN.

Merry Christmas!

73,

Bud W3LL