On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 2:55 PM Luc EA8AM wrote:

> Every time an Adif file generated, in the (Lotw) Upload Date field, I put
> 01/01/1901 And it only generates a file with the last ones, without
> repeating them.

Mark, I assume you are using LoTW | Export to LoTW.

After exporting, DX4WIN will report the number of QSOs that were
exported.  It will ask if you want to clear the Upload flags. It will
automatically set "Upload Date" to today's date.  The last part is
what prevents the same QSOs from being exported again.  It should not
be necessary to do what Luc suggests above.

It sounds like you may have accidentally cleared the "Upload Date" in
your logbook for the many duplicate QSOs that were exported.  This can
be done through the LoTW menu.  However, without seeing your log from
before the export, that's only a guess.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us