From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Luciano de la Rosa
Sent: Tuesday, 20 December, 2022 12:25
To: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Utility "Compare Lotw To Dx4win"

Hi.
I wanted DX4WIN to manage the DXCC Awards, and of the 3 shipments that I
have made to the DXCC Card Checker, alone, the flags appear, in the first
shipment.
I have been watching the "Compare Lotw To DX4WIN" program, and in the end I
did not dare to use it, so as not to make a mistake for my clumsiness, (I
was seeing all the documentation about it, on the Jim page, but it seemed
more and more complicated) Maybe it's not as complicated as it seems.
I think the next step will be, manually mark, all the QSL checked for
awards.
If someone has used it and can guide me, I would appreciate it.
Greetings for all and happy holiday.

73 EA8AM