this way you can have both programs run together. Still manually move info.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 30/3/2023 23:42, ο/η Courtney Judd έγραψε:
ok I want to make sure I have this straight! In the microHam router software I have for DX4WIN CAT COM 8 and PTT  COM5; so now I could do for WSJT  2nd CAT COM 9 and 2nd PTT COM 10 and this will allow both programs to run at the same time. Under this setup will WSJT populate the log window in DX4WIN or do I still have to manually move info? thanks, Cort K4WI