Hello friends,

SSTV images are being transmitted from the International Space Station through
14 April. Some Shortwave Radiogram listeners have been posting their reception
to @SWRadiogram -- or https://twitter.com/swradiogram.net . Two examples are
from Merkouris in Greece and @Hal-Fi in California.

On last weekend's Shortwave Radiogram, I was surprised by the mostly successful
performance of the very fast (480 wpm) MFSK128 mode, even over some
long-distance and noisy paths. The Olivia 64-2000 also prevailed even 9 dB
under the music of Spike Jones. Next time I will set the level of the Olivia
64-2000 even lower.

See videos by Ralf in Germany, Scott in Ontario, and Martin in Mexico, And, of
course, analysis by Roger in Germany.

Because the MFSK128 did so well, we will do it again this weekend, along with
MFSK64 and the usual MFSK32, each with images. And a surprise mode might be
lurking under the closing music.

Here is the lineup for Shortwave Radiogram, program 43, 13-16 April 2018, in
MFSK modes as noted:

1:37 MFSK32: Program preview
2:50 MFSK128: New line drawings revealed in Peru*
4:33 MFSK64: Mars Express gets in-orbit upgrade*
9:30 MFSK32: The rise of wooden skyscrapers*
20:04 Foot-powered washing machine in production*
25:09 Farewell 2018 cherry blossoms*
26:56 Closing announcements

Please sendreception reports to radiog...@verizon.net
And visithttp://swradiogram.net
Twitter:@SWRadiogram
Facebookgroup: https://www.facebook.com/groups/567099476753304

Shortwave Radiogram Program 43 (6-9 April 2018)
Friday
2030-2100 UTC 7780 kHz 9455 kHz MFSK128,MFSK64,MFSK32,and maybe a surprise
mode. WRMI Florida
Saturday
1600-1630 UTC 9400 kHz Space Line, Bulgaria
Sunday
2330-2400 UTC 7780 kHz WRMI Florida
Monday
0800-0830 UTC 7730 kHz 5850 kHz WRMI Florida

The Mighty KBC transmitsto Europe Saturdays at 1500-1600 UTC on 9400 kHz (via
Bulgaria), with theminute of MFSK at about 1530 UTC (if you are outside of
Europe, listen via websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ ). And to North America Sundays
at 0000-0200 UTC (Saturday 8-10 pm EDT) on 5960 kHz, viaGermany. The minute of
MFSK is at about 0130 UTC. Reports to Eric: themighty...@gmail.com . See also
http://www.kbcradio.eu/ and https://www.facebook.com/TheMightyKbc/.

Thanks for your reception reports!

Kim via KKX