From: C292shortwave Information <c292swi...@gmail.com>
Date: 10 July 2018 at 20:25
Subject: Transmitter - Offline Outage

Dear listeners,

I have to shut down the transmitter for three months beginning 13th July at 0700 UTC. I have no other choice to do this because part of the transmitter needs replaced and I cannot get this part fast it needs to be made from the
company.

If you could forward this message to all listeners on blogs or websites it would be kind of you to help. I will also announce on website and further
email our clients who bought time with us to ensure that you do not lose
any money.

Once again I am deeply sorry

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Rainer Ebeling

Radio Channel 292
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 1
85296 ROHRBACH

Tel: +49 8442 - 95 39 01
Fax: +49 8442 - 95 48 93

PS. Ch 292 operates on the frequency 6070 kHz. http://www.channel292.de/

---

Viestin toimitti Posti24.fi

Posti24 on ilmainen. Posti24 on turvallinen. Posti24 on suomalainen.