GM Eric,

I just rcvd an email from Ed AB4IQ that stated:

Joe, the Dell Machine that works is an I5 instead of the I7.  The non-working
machine is a Dell I7.  Both machines are running the same version of Win 10 Pro
and both are 64 bit systems and each have 8gb of ram.  Both machines are Dell
Inspiron and are around 2 years old.

Ed.. AB4IQ

Strange that the Dell Insprion I5 WILL WORK all ok - but the Dell Inspiron I7
WILL NOT WORK.

 Eric - maybe you and Earl can email each other with the help you are offering
-- Big-Time THANKS!!!!

73 Joe wa6axe

Joseph Glockner
wa6...@verizon.net