ALL:

Reading the HELP FILES for WSJT-X:

The log file wsjtx_log.adi is updated whenever you log a QSO fromWSJT-X.  (Keep
in mind that if you erase this file you will lose all“worked before”
information.)  You can append or overwrite thewsjtx_log.adi file by exporting
your QSO history as an ADIF filefrom another logging program.  Turning Show
DXCC entity and workedbefore status off and then on again will cause WSJT-X to
re-readthe log file.  Very large log files may cause WSJT-X to slow downwhen
searching for calls.

Since George is SPOT-ON .. The only thing that I can say is -
if you want the "worked before" feature to work - then DO NOT USE my BRIDGE!!

If you do not use my BRIDGE and allow the wsjtx_log.adi file to
gather ALL of the QSOs - then when you are ready to IMPORT
(manually) the adi file into DXbase2007 - Be sure to  checkmark the
"Load if not worked" option - that way you will not try to create DUPE
QSOs.

Tnx George!!!

73 Joe WA6AXE

Joseph Glockner