2017 Scalable Tools Workshop
                        SCHEDULE OF TALKS NOW POSTED
                              AUGUST 6-10, 2017

The tentative schedule is posted.  If you submitted a talk, please go to the
meeting website and make sure that it is properly listed:

  http://www.paradyn.org/petascale2017/

(The talks are listed under the Monday and Tuesday tabs.)

Also, there are only a few rooms left in our allocation. If you plan to attend
and have not yet registered, please do so ASAP. Look under the "Registration"
tab on the workshop website. Here, you'll find a link to the Granlibakken
registration site. You'll need to log onto the Granlibakken site with user name
"STW2017" and password "STW2017".

And if you have suggestions for working group topics, please send them our way.

Reminders:
  If you will share a room with another attendee, BOTH of you must register
  separately, listing the other person's name in the "I will be sharing lodging
  with" field.

  If you want to share a room and don't have a roommate, check the "Please
  assign a roommate" box.

  If are bringing a guest who is not attending the workshop, they must be
  registered with the Granlibakken as well.

  You can arrange extra days at the resort either before or after the meeting.
  There is a place on the form for indicating that.

Looking forward to seeing you at Lake Tahoe.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey