Hi Thomas,

I am working with an improved jump table analysis. Its prototype is
available at my Dyninst fork (
https://github.com/mxz297/dyninst/tree/jump_table_multi_slices). This
improved version should be merged back to mainstream Dyninst in the near
future. Could you try my version to see whether it solves your problem? If
the problem remains, could you provide me the problematic binary so that I
can further improve my code?

Thanks,

--Xiaozhu