Hey there,

not sure if this helps, but there is a fair bit of code that uses the
ParseAPI and CFGs here:
https://github.com/google/functionsimsearch

In particular
https://github.com/google/functionsimsearch/blob/master/dotgraphs.cpp dumps
out
CFGs from an executable (ELF or PE) to .dot format for easy plotting.

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Thomas