Hey there,

I upgraded my operating system yesterday, and am running into
problems building dyninst under buster/sid today. I am getting the
following errors and have been trying all sorts of things to fix the
issues -- does anyone have any advice?

[  5%] Built target DyninstRT
[  5%] Generating CXX unity source common/cotire/common_CXX_unity.cxx
[  5%] Generating CXX prefix source common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.cxx
[  5%] Generating CXX prefix header common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.hxx
make[2]: *** No rule to make target '/usr/include/c++/4.8/algorithm',
needed by 'common/cotire/common_CXX_prefix.hxx.gch'.  Stop.
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:566: recipe for target
'common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [common/CMakeFiles/common.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is there a way to disable precompiled headers generally for the compilation
process?
I am fine with longer compiles :-)

Cheers,
Thomas