Hi Alberto,

>From your log for the successful run, it seems like you have multiple
instances of Dyninst installed: one in
/home/aolmo/soft/dyninst-9.3.2/install/lib/
and the other one in /usr/local/lib/. Do you know whether these two
instances of Dyninst are the same version? I would recommend that you
ensure that you compile your application and run your application with the
exact same installation of Dyninst.

I am not sure whether this is the cause, but it is indeed strange that one
application can find DyninstRT, but the other one cannot find it.

Thanks,

--Xiaozhu