Tomislav,

It looks like the rpc header files used by dyninst were provided by a glibc
development package. Apparently, this is changing. Here is an example from
gentoo linux https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-1076270-start-0.html, which
sounds like what you are seeing.

I think that the Dyninst team will need to change their configuration to check
for tirpc.
--
John Mellor-Crummey             Professor
Dept of Computer Science        Rice University