Stan,

As Xiaozhu said, one of the major additions to 10.x will be the merge
of the new-parallel-parsing branch.

If you want to get a jump on things, you could try building and
running the new-parallel-parsing branch.  Fairly recent master has
been merged into new-par-par, so it should be pretty close to how 10.x
will build and run.

There are a couple new things in the build.  Nothing radical, but it
will use Intel TBB and openmp as dependencies.  Plus, be able to run
parsing functions with openmp threads.

Of course, you wouldn't want to release new-par-par until it's merged
into master and declared 10.x.

--Mark