Hello Dyninst related folks,

The mission of Software Heritage is to collect, preserve and share all
the publicly available source code: https://www.softwareheritage.org

We have received a request to add the forge hosted at the URL below
to the list of software origins that are archived, and it is our
understanding that you are or know the contact person for this forge.

https://git.dyninst.org/

In order to archive the forge contents, we will have to periodically
pull the public repositories it contains and clone them into the
Software Heritage archive. FAQs for our processes are available:

https://docs.softwareheritage.org/user/faq/#add-forge-now
https://www.softwareheritage.org/faq/

Please let us know if there are any issues to consider before
we launch the archival of the public repositories hosted on your
infrastructure. Please use "Reply all" to ensure our system will
process your answer properly.

In the absence of an answer to this message, we will start to archive
your forge in the coming weeks. Only the publicly accessible
repositories will be archived.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
The Software Heritage team