Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 11:46 PM
Subject: e-gold: Year of the Golden Dragon Raffle

For the past few months, I have been reading the emails from this list. I must say that it has been very interesting all the subjects that have come on this list.

I have figured that I may as weel also do something that is a first with e-gold.

While I was on vacation in Hong Kong, I have purchased a few gold items. One included is the Godlen Dragon below. Others are gold coins also with the dragon.

I have created a site where I will raffle the Dragon, a three coin set and also a single coin. In order to get your ticket, please click on the dragon below.

There are 10,000 tickets only at $1 in gold each. Once this dragon and the coins are won, I will then make an other with the other coins.

Thanks,

MIKE