Please contact Mr. Cazac directly, if you can provide assistance.

Thank you,

Charles W. Evans
Executive Vice President
OmniPay

-------------<cut here>-------------

Corneliu Cazac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear e-gold, please, help me.

The laws of my country do not permit me, simply so, to transfer from the
country currency.

Send please, via e-mail the invoice in which will be specified that I
wish to transfer 150 $ on the e-gold account. If it is possible, write that
this money payment for your information services, or payment for e-metal.

Remove please my yesterday's inquiry about InExchange, for the sum 120 $
(batch # 94052). These problems do not allow me to execute it, but as soon
as all will decide, I shall transfer on account 150 $ (through WU).

(The same inquiry I shall send in the Virtual Enchantment)

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

-------------

Today, in second time, me not permitted to transfer the money, even
after I presented "InExchange - confirmation".

[C.Evans]
> Individuals in other countries that have currency controls have made
> Successful use of credit cards at http: // www. GoldNow.st.
> Please let me know if this does not work, and I will see what else I
> can Come up with.

Probably it works, but I don't have credit card.

After all, is one decision:
the currency, entered into our country, does not require the sanction.
I need sometime.

Thank for your support, Charles.(Excuse for a delay with the answer,
ours server did not work some time)

Thank your very much.
Cornel