goldfingercoin.com offers 1% PREMIUM when you unload your egold, a good thing!

>Wow -- that's Identical to the Rates offered by another Market Maker.
>
>I guess these are going to be popular numbers from now on.
>
>Hmmm....
>

>>From: "Parker E.C. Bradley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: e-gold: Gold-Age: New Wire Rates & Banking Info
>>Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 02:09:26 -0400
>>
>>Over the past 3 1/2 weeks Gold-Age ( http://www.gold-age.net ) has
>>established new banking relations which allow us to offer better rates
>>and overall service for e-gold purchases via bankwire. Our New rates for
>>gold e-metal, purchased via bankwire, are as follows:
>>
>>*   4% for transactions less than $5,000 (for gold).  (USD)
>>*   3% for transactions of $5,000 to $10,000 (for gold).
>>*   2.75% for transactions greater than $10,000 (for gold).
>>
>>We credit your e-gold account the next business day after we receive the
>>funds.

>  and archive locations, please visit:
>
>  http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/lists.html

Interesting Software Ltd. BWI             http://interestingsoftware.com

      "If it is now believed that my fellow men may sacrifice me in any
      manner they please for the sake of whatever they deem to be their
      own good, if they believe that they may seize my property simply
      because they need it -- well, so does any burglar. There is only
      this difference: the burglar does not ask me to sanction his act."
      Ayn Rand 1957