>Received my book ordered through Banana Gold. It took no more
>than 8 days if I remember right. Maybe less. Now I'll order more.
>Banana Gold's reputation capital should be increasing in value.
>
>So, JP. What's next? You'll have to go some before running out
>of fruits. :)
>
>Bob

That's great Bob! In fact during the early "friends and family"
testing period there was a delay of a couple days in orders.  But
actually now orders go in instantaneously and is paid in advance off
banana's Accounts.  Eg, everyone who ordered "next day" delivery on
thursday got their stuff on friday.  There's no quicker way to get
books from Amazon! <:

Buy almost anything with e-gold