At 04:41 AM 11/13/2000 -0500, Pam Campbell wrote:
>I've heard that you can now get a debit card for e-gold.Is this true and
>if so,where does one go to get one?

We will have one shortly for Standard Reserve Gold (backed by
e-Gold).  We have our bank identification number (BIN) and are
now awaiting some final details with the card itself.  We expect
it to be live in December.  It will not be a corporate card as
described by other card programs.  Rather it is a real  pin-based
debit card accessible anywhere in the world.

It will be part of a total program providing payment processing
for consumers and businesses in the retail supply chain.  We will
also have micro payment processing.

You can apply for a NetAnywhere account and you will be notified
when the InstantAnywhere account goes live.  BTW, market makers
can share in the revenue of these debit card accounts and
others.   http://www.standardreserve.com

George

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]