At 08:27 PM 11/15/2000 -0500, Bob wrote:
>It appears that some money changers have little to no
>inventory of gold to sell at the moment. Are there any
>of you that if you were to receive a wire 2-3 days from
>now for USD 2,000 - 3,000 would have a high probability
>of being able to fill an order for gold for that amount?

We can, if you are an agent of Standard Reserve.  We're
doing  10-20 times that every day without a problem.  It is
Standard Gold, backed by e-Gold.

George
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]