At 05:16 PM 11/20/2000 +1100, Michael Moore wrote:

>Standard Reserve will be offering one for a lot less than that also  (Yeah I
>know it is not annonymous)
>Kind regards,

Watch for the official announcement early next week.  We have the
approvals and clarifications from the regulatory agents, and the
verbal from the attorneys.  We are awaiting the official legal
opinion from the attorneys (with their  $750,000 fee;-(   and
will have a kick off next week.  You will be able to obtain an
international, non-governmental,  pin-based debit card which can
be used at any ATM or POS unit that accepts debit cards anywhere
in the world.  It is part of our Instant Anywhere account.  $75 annual fee.

We are now signing up market makers first, especially those who
are doing business with us now.

Look for it next week.  Big news.

George

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]