Hello,

>So, I opened an e-dinar account. Received an email confirmation.

One thing that many people don't realize is that everybody who has an e-gold account
already has an e-dinar account and vice versa.  Try going to the e-dinar website and
put in your e-gold account number and passphrase.  Then try going to the e-gold
website and put in your e-dinar account number and password.

>Doesn't have the same functionality that e-gold's site >has but it looks like it's
>coming along.

e-dinar should have the same functionality as the old e-gold system.

    Khurram Khan