At 11:34 AM 12/7/2000 -0500, David C Reed wrote:
>Hi George,
>
>David Reed here, and I am taking it that the door
>is now open for others to begin the agent registration
>process to become certified agents with Gold Reserve.
>Is this a correct assumption?

Absolutely.  That door has been open for quite some time now and
we have been taking on new agents - both those who are familiar
with e-Gold and those who didn't have any idea at all about the gold economy.

You can obtain an application online at
http://www.standardreserve.com (click on "Agent" at the top.  We
will be posting all agents as they become certified, and we will
do a lot of joint promotions for our agents.

George