Hi:

It's official!  Today, Monday, December 11, 2000 we kickoff the
Standard Reserve debit card, which will allow you to withdraw
funds from your Standard Gold or Standard Dollar account anywhere
in the world where any pin-based debit card is accepted (using
the Plus or Interlink network).

Initially we will be working with two certified agents (market
makers in e-Gold terms) -  Eric Gaither ( Gaithman's -
http://businesses.msn.com/GEGE/) and Graham Kelly  (Gold Now -
http://www.goldnow.st/), both of whom have been working
diligently with us to perfect the process.  While you will be
able to apply for an Instant Anywhere Account at Standard
Reserve, they are the only agents who will fund the accounts at
present.  Other agents will come on board  to fund these
accounts, as soon as they are certified (yes we do have a
certification process).

If anybody has any comments, complaints, praises or any other
issues during this early release, please send an e-mail to
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The registration process is simple (we are using a secured site,
so the information transmitted is safe):

1.  Go to Standard Reserve and Sign In (button at left)
2.  Select the Instant Anywhere account
3.  Complete the application after which you will receive an
e-mail confirmation to which you must respond.  That will bring
you to a confirmation screen at our site, where you must enter your password.
4.  When that process is completed, you will be given two
alternatives for funding the account, which, at present, are
Gaithman's and GoldNow.  If you have an e-gold account, you can
also transfer funds directly to this account (the debit card is
not linked to any e-Gold account).
5.  After approval of your account, and payment of the account
opening fee, your debit card will be mailed to your postal
address.   No debit card will be shipped until the account
opening fee is paid. Of course, you can begin using the account
for Internet transactions as soon as the account opening fee is paid.

Obviously, for those accounts who come directly from Eric or
Graham, the account will be referred back to the referring agent.

And, yes, we are prepared to handle the avalanche of
business.  We have a toll-free number with ten seats in our
support center dedicated to Standard Reserve support calls (Real
people answering the telephone!).

The fees for the Instant Anywhere accounts are $75 annual support
fee plus $3 per month and a $3.50 ATM usage fee.  Both Graham and
Eric have agreed to waive the in exchange fees for the initial
debit card fee ($75).

We are looking forward to this new and exciting concept.

George

PS we are accepting agent applications at
http://www.standardreserve.com  We have a certified training
program, and can even provide prospective agents  with a turnkey
business, complete with site, shopping cart, promotion and more.

PPS we will also be introducing an affiliates program very
shortly, which will enable you to participate in revenue from
registering **merchants**.  We are in beta with that program right now.
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web