At 11:41 PM 12/29/2000 +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>It would not take mauch to provide e-gold users with a substantial
>>benefit in their online purchasing. Say, a 5% discount and 3% from the
>>better security and speed of settlement and lower fees would add up to
>>enough to cover in-exchange costs and make it more efficient. Factor in
>>falling ine-exchange costs and rising e-gold user base and this type of
>>business would seem very viable.
>
>George, or anyone, simply STATE which online retailer you think
>would offer a volume discount.  State it.  Type it.  State which
>online retailer.
>
>I will get right on them and try to negotiate a discount!

Volume has nothing to do with it.  The discount should be based
on the savings possible because of  our process.  Any retailer
should be able to offer that - whether they be pure play (online
only) or clicks and mortar.

Try the big guys (a/k/a "800 pound gorillas") first, as they
carry the weight for others to follow.  The gorrillas include
Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, JC Penney and the like - all top
chains.  Then go to prestigious store who carry weight because of
their innovations - Nordstroms, Neimann Marcus, Bloomingdales, etc.

Then consider pure plays like Amazon, e-Toys, etc.

George
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]