>f) ...if I have offended, may I offer my recent consumption of two
>gigantic and delicious Manhattans as an expedient excuse for my
>tactlessness?

Interesting to note how, no matter what folks think about the
U.S., that our most famous city always comes to the rescue ;-)

>..Oh, and by the way, ....Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very happy  and prosperous New Year.

George
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]