Well well, I just learned something amazing!

I apologise to all the people out there who have e-gold (or SR)
accounts with account numbers of less than 6 digits! I never even knew
there was such a thing.... When I built the two cents worth site I
thought it would be helpful to ensure the account numbers were correct
by ensuring they were 6 digits long, consequently if your account
number is less than 6 digits long it won't work for you.

I will fix this in a few days; it is a long weekend here in NZ so I
will get to it on Tuesday.

Once again, my apologies to those affected, and thanks to the very
generous person[s] who let me know about this!

Regards,

Sidd.