>What are your thoughts?  Think outside the box.  We are talking
>about the ultimate system.
>
>George

The ultimate system would be retailers on the street, who will take
cash (or, subject to the usual delays/costs, credit cards and
cheques) for e-gold.

You know all those god damn cellphone hole-in-the-wall mini-retailers
for instance? Those boys could sell e-gold as a sideline.  Or the
foreign exchange hole-in-the-wall retailers (not seen in the US).

Or indeed I suppose just banks.  The ultimate would be if you could
go into Wells Fargo and say "I'd like to buy 500 of e-gold today" and
they'd just move the money around and sell you e-gold, or you could
give them cash and they would.

Or post offices - Giros.

The ultimate-ultimate system would be if egold was so popular that
almost all banks were integrated with it -- that is, you could stop
at your ATM and press a button and buy egold with cash.

ATM Menu of the Future:
* get cash
* account statement
* buy e-gold