At 05:47 PM 2/4/2001 -0500, Graham Kelly wrote:
>GM,
>Are you saying that you guys had a major input into the designs of the
>systems now operational within OZ? If so, you guys are bloody hero's!

Not me.  Only Elwyn and Loryn.  And, yes, they are bloody
geniuses!   Combine that with Phylliss' expertise in finance and
controls and my marketing expertise, and we may have some degree
of success, eh?

Which is why I originally posed the question about ways of
funding gold accounts and thinking outside the box.  If the
Jenkins could help move a banking institution or two in OZ, then
this should be a piece of cake ;-)

George
George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]