>JP,
>
>How right you are.
>
>> on top of all that, magically the adverts WOULD BE INCOME for e-gold
>> corp, and well deserved, too
>
>Furthermore, it would probably be their first serious income that
>does not derive from the silly scams.  I hope they take your bid!
>Or at least someone's higher bid!
>
>However, speaking of the silly scams...  Why is it that they are
>the virtually the only use of e-gold?

Tell us!!.......

>  I'll answer my own
>question: because they are the only use that has a way to reach
>potential customers.

Absolutely correct!!!!!!!

>Not only that, but they are probably not so much reaching present
>e-gold users as being the engine that has fueled the growth of
>e-gold accounts by recruiting new account openers.  They constantly
>require new suckers as the old ones either wise up and/or loose all
>their money.

And consider this:

All these new e-gold users are coming into the system (they are
coming for shit reasons, but put that aside) AND THE EGOLD COMMERCE
WORLD HAS NO WAY OF REACHING THEM.

I can think of no better way of reaching them than an advert ON THE
SPEND CONFIRM MECHANISM.

Imagine: some of them might start using banana (good for me), or TGC
(good for those guys), or find out about a market maker and use them.

Consider all the people currently sitting around with egold commerce
ideas: (dating services, paid email, shops, whatever).....all those
entities would be thinking "Isn't it GREAT that all these new people
are comign to e-gold, and we can reach them so easily with an ad
banner perfectly positioned"

Instead, currently they are thinking "so many people are starting
using e-gold...pity it's utterly useless as we can't reach them".

Can anyone offer more than 200g?  Maybe two or more market makers can
get togheter and split the cost of a months advertising, and share
it, and outbid my 200g offer.