At 11:22 AM 2/14/2001 +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>>Actually, i'm offering a 5 gram bounty RIGHT NOW to anyone who can
>>>state in English without waffling any other method for reaching
>>>people who actually use e-gold.  I'd be very happy to send on the 5
>>>grams!
>>
>>Yes....this discussion board. And many others that e-gold users use.  You can
>>find out which ones by subscribing to them and reading the contents.
>
>Chuck, it's a good idea, but unfortunately this discussion
>board, and all the others, reach only a tiny fraction of e-gold users.

The Gold Economy http://www.goldeconomy.com  probably reaches
more than any others.  AOL contacted Elwyn recently asking for
permission to host the site as a mirror on AOL.  It seems the
amount of traffic coming from AOL was so high that they wanted to
keep them behind the "great wall of AOL."  They started by
sending out their little spider every twenty minutes.  Their
calculations were 200,000 unique pageviews a day. The reason for
so much activity?  A new article on the gold economy every day.

George
George Matyjewicz,  President
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]