Dear All

Some of you may remember a few weeks ago that I posted a warning regarding
Sparbuck's Cirrus cards.  (You may also remember some of the
unkind remarks directed towards myself for being such a fool etc..)

Well, I believe that too many people are ready to complain, and not as many
are willing to admit a mistake.

I'm happy to bring you a happy ending to the story, and I might add,
news that I have renewed faith in my fellow man !

RECAP:
I had received my Sparbuck card but it was not funded with the e-gold I had
spent.  No e-emails had been answered for over three weeks..

CURRENT:
Several days after my original post, I tried to contact Sparbucks one last
time.  And to my amazement, I got an answer from Martin.  Apparently,
something had gone very wrong with the email.  He said that he would look
into my funding problem straight away.  Within 48 hours my card was funded
correctly.  Then, my saga continued (I was obviously not meant to get this
cash!)

After confirming with the Parex bank that the funds were in my card account
(very helpful staff with good english skills) I went to an ATM to try it
out.  The *&%^ing machine took my card !!  (Not happy at this point in
time...)  Needless to say the local bank people were less than helpful
towards this (probably a criminal, look at his narrow eyes..) person with a
numbered card, and refused to give it back, in fact they destroyed it as I
watched..  (Hold me back !!)

I contacted Sparbucks with my story of woe, and found that they were
extremely helpful.  I offered to pay for a new card replacement, but they
said (and I quote) "This ones on us, sorry for all your problems.."  They
sent a new card to me in Australia via UPS (USD$50) which I received in 3
days.  And...... IT WORKS !!  Money received OK via ATM.  All at no cost to
myself.

I would like to publicly thank Martin from Sparbuck's for showing some REAL
customer service, and also to apologize for casting Sparbucks in a bad light
earlier.  They have fully redeemed themselves in my opinion, and I would be
happy to refer them to my friends.  And will.

Cheers
WP

c.c. Sparbucks