Attention frustrated copywriters and art directors!

An everyday banner ad has just 28,080 pixels.  If you can do a great
ad banner FOR E-GOLD, you can win yourself 5 grams of gold!

Here's the best one I could do:

http://bananagold.com/contests/1.gif

Come up with a BETTER banner ad, and the best one will win 5 grams of
gold courtesy of http://bananagold.com !

Remember, advertisements should be

(*) catchy
(*) memorable (perhaps controversial?)
(*) simple enough to make you notice it but complicated enough to make you act

If you have a great idea but can't execute it professionally, your
banner ad will be re-done by a professional art director from a major
ad agency.

The contest will be judged by two Creative Directors from major ad
agencies -- just like the CLIOs or the other ad gong shows!

Don't be scared to enter more than once if you have a couple of great
headlines or concepts.  Come on, let's see some ideas!  Send them to
me and I'll post them on the bananagold site for all to see.

Get your thinking caps on and do something better than this
http://bananagold.com/contests/1.gif !!!

brought to you by
http://Bananagold.com !