>As already explained, we back each currency Standard Gold and Standard
>Dollars with a one-for-one backing. If this changes we will create
>additional products where customers choose whether they want an account that
>has a different ratio and therefore a potential for risk but at the same

>time potential for earning some 'interest'.
>
>1 Standard Gold Gram = backing of 1 E-Gold Gram.

Ah, I see.  Well that is quite different.

Perhaps you should state that somewhere on the web site --- or indeed
--- in the user agreement for SR-AUG grams / dollars ??

At the moment the user agreement is quite contrary to what you explain above.

The difference between a 1:1 backed currency and a fractional
currency is as great as the difference between options and equities!

If I'm not mistaken there is nowhere at all on the S R web site that
it explains it is a 1:1 currency.