--- "Viking Coder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:

>> According to their website nothing ever took place, so

>> what are you talking about?

>> Dagny

>What are you talking about? Of course IRS III (Indian River Summit III or

>e-gold 2001 conference wherever it will be) hasn't happened yet, the last

>conference was in mid October 2000. As for IRS II, I didn't take a week

>long trip to Florida just for the beach.

  I think what Dagny is trying to say is that if you check the e-gold and OmniPay/G&SR
websites you won't find any thing about the IRS II.  On the e-gold site if you check
the "What's New" section, you see it going right from buying a new database server in
September to e-gold milstones in November.  Similar story on the OmniPay website.
According to them, its obviously not important enough or it didn't happen.  My guess
is that since they chose to "Down Size" their business development department, they
aren't looking to do these type of things in the future.  Even if they were, they
wouldn't get too many sponsors.  Who would pay a couple thousand to help sponsor
something if they can't get some publicity from it a month down the line.

  I guess the new slogan for e-gold should be... "Brilliant Product.... not so
brilliant business skills..."

    Have a Nice Day

     Khurram Khan

==