At 12:44 PM 4/9/2001, Ian Green wrote:

>I *am* a sysadmin, but I do not go around like a chook with its head chopped
>off, every week downloading and installing various patches on hundreds of
>workstations! There are much better ways for me to spend my time.

So glad we have some Aussie translators here ;-).  Chook=chicken.

Great advice.  Also, virus fixes and security patches are usually
designed to fix a problem after it occurred.  So, it is possible
that you could have a virus or security issue, that is
undetected,  Hence no patch exists yet.

George

George Matyjewicz,  President
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]