--- Frank Zuchristian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Launched today. A new payment alternative to Egold
> or
> OS Gold.

Perhaps an alternative to OS Gold ... but definitely
NOT an alternative for e-gold! Where's the gold?

> It PAYS interest on each account!!

I bet... (hyip?)

> It's FREE to join!
> The account numbers are nice and low around 464 (so
> far)!!
> There is a commission plan of 2US$ for each
> referral!!

And this is actually the reason you are promoting
this, you have no idea whether it is a scam or not do
you?

> http://www.v-funds.net/default.asp?ref=464
> It's FREE and once you have it , you ALWAYS have
> a nice low number RIGHT at the start !!
>
> Frank
> Euro Gold Line Admin
> http://www.eurogoldline.nl

Shame on you Frank! And I thought you were a
responsible business person.